After years of changing the setup, wiring was a total mess. Therefor we decided it was time for spring cleaning. Everything out, and start from scratch. I spent last weekend preparing and has slowly started to lay out new wires, fuses and switches neatly arranged through a connecting panel between the battery, main switch and the electronics.
Our final cockpit layout will be as follows:
- OpenVario 7″
- TRX-1090- ADS-B and Transponder-receiver for FLARM®
- BT Bluetooth from www.soartronic.net (backup for PDA/Phone running XCSoar)
- AIR COM – The next generation aircraft radio
- AIR COM – VT01 transponder
- Single display for radio/transponder
Next up is all pressure tubes.
To be continued….
Update – Stick remote is working 🙂